Labor Relations Technical Support
Human Resources Services, Inc. provides a number of technical support services that are intended to assist in developing and presenting management's position in fact-finding, arbitration, and other situations. These support services will typically include:
- Independent objective analysis, development and presentation of information to support or dispute labor comparables.
- Collection and analysis of information from other entities on contractual matters.
- Development of comprehensive labor market data including charts, statistics, and exhibits.
- Detailed pay areas; showing compensation by specific categories.
- Analysis of budgetary information and development of “ability-to-pay” comparisons.
- Assistance in providing objective strategies for management team.
- Expert witness services.